Due to a very stressful night of the house fire alarms sounding (wiring glitch), my little Rex, became very stressed and I noticed his breathing was a bit labored. We decided to bring him to The Cove. After an evaluation, Rex was fine and the breathing issue was probably related to heightened levels of anxiousness. When we brought him home, he took a much needed nap, and continued with his happy-go-lucky demeanor. The technician that came to the car was very gracious and kept us updated on his status. Being a first-timer to this practice, I will definitely recommend to others and be a return customer, if ever needed. Thank you to the staff for taking care of my little guy!