One of the best ways to take care of your pet’s health is through regular dental care. Routine home care, along with regular professional examinations and cleanings by your primary care veterinarian, will help achieve this.
There may come a time, however, when your family veterinarian recommends more advanced dental care for your pet. Fortunately, The COVE’s Colleen Fox, DVM, has advanced expertise in veterinary dentistry, using state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental issues.
The Veterinary Dentistry Services We Provide at The COVE
You and your pet can turn to The COVE for comprehensive veterinary dentistry services, including:
- Endodontics: Root canals, treatment of fractured teeth, crown reductions, and tooth infections
- Oral disease: Such as stomatitis, oral autoimmune disorders, and certain systemic diseases that can appear as oral disease
- Oral surgery: Dental extractions, jaw fractures, palate defects, oro-nasal fistulas, oral tumors, and dislocated teeth
- Orthodontics: Bite evaluations, genetic counseling, and orthodontic treatments
- Periodontal: Treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, tooth scaling and polishing, root planning, gingival surgery, and guided tissue/bone regeneration
- Radiographs (x-rays): To help diagnose periodontal and endodontic disease, missing or extra teeth/roots, oral tumors, fractures, and TMJ disease
- Restorative: Cast metal crowns, fillings, aesthetic bonding, bridges, and implants
Dr. Fox is dedicated to educating pet owners about the importance of good oral health in a compassionate and calm manner. She accepts patients via referral from primary care veterinarians. Please call 757.935.9111 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Pet Oral Care