ADVANCED PET DENTAL SERVICES IN SUFFOLK, VA
One of the best ways to take care of your pet’s health is through regular dental care in Suffolk, VA. Routine home care, along with regular professional examinations, dental radiographs and cleanings by your primary care veterinarian, will help achieve this. There may come a time, however, when your family veterinarian recommends more advanced pet dental services.
Fortunately, The COVE’s Colleen Fox, DVM CSAVP (Dentistry), has advanced expertise and training in veterinary dentistry, using state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental issues.
To schedule a consultation with our team, call us at (757) 935-9111.
Advanced Dental Services We Provide to Pets in Suffolk, VA & Surrounding Areas
You and your pet can turn to The COVE for comprehensive and advanced pet dental services, including:
- Endodontics: Root canal therapy, vital pulp therapy for fractured or infected teeth
- Oral Medicine: Oral biopsies and tumor removal
- Oral Surgery: Extractions, mandibular or maxillary fracture repair, cleft palate repair, oronasal fistula repair, mandibulectomy
- Orthodontics: Bite evaluations, interceptive extractions of teeth causing malocclusion; crown amputation (with vital pulp therapy), application of inclined plane and other orthodontic treatments
- Periodontics: Complete professional dental cleaning/prophylaxis, advanced periodontal surgery, guided tissue regeneration, gingivectomy
- Radiographs (x-rays): To help diagnose periodontal and endodontic disease, impacted/unerupted teeth, abnormal bone, fractures
- Prosthodontics: Titanium crowns
Dr. Fox is dedicated to educating pet owners about the importance of good oral health in a compassionate and calm manner. She accepts dog and cat dental patients in Suffolk, Virginia via referral from primary care veterinarians. Please call 757.935.9111 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Cat & Dog Dental Care