Emergency Vet Clinic in Suffolk, VA
THE COVE IS OPEN 24/7 FOR EMERGENCY VET CARE
We’re open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, with a veterinarian always on site along with other skilled, caring members of our team. No appointment is ever necessary for emergency vet care in Suffolk, VA. If your pet needs emergency services during regular business hours, please call your primary care veterinarian first. If it’s after hours, or your veterinarian has instructed you to come here, you do not need an appointment or referral to have your pet receive emergency care. If possible, however, we urge you to call us first at 757-935-9111 so we can be prepared for your arrival and if you need help bringing your pet inside.
We are fully equipped to handle the most urgent illnesses and traumatic injuries with skill, understanding, and speed.
Our Dog and Cat Emergency Vet & Critical Care Vet Services
- Emergency medical services and overnight patient monitoring when your primary care veterinarian’s practice is closed
- Intensive care (ICU) hospitalization with around-the-clock monitoring
- Sophisticated, on-site diagnostic capabilities including laboratory testing, radiology and ECG (electrocardiography)
- Emergency surgery
- Blood products and life-saving transfusions
- Advanced respiratory treatment
- Diagnostics including ultrasound
- Nutritional support
- Advanced and personalized pain management
Call us right away if your pet is experiencing any of the above at (757) 935-9111